If you are a company or nonprofit organization and your mission or products involves working with families affected by Spina Bifida, please consider participating in the Adaptive Resource Fair. The Adaptive Resource Fair gives schools, service-providers and other Spina Bifida-related organizations and companies an excellent opportunity to showcase your services and products to thousands of families affected by Spina Bifida.
What Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida provides to Adaptive Resource Fair Vendors:
• 10' x 10' booth space (may be tented, depending on venue)
• One (1) 8-foot table and two (2) chairs (may be more, depending on venue)
• Access to a target audience
What the participating Adaptive Resource Fair Vendor must supply:
• Appropriate signage for your booth
• Staff for your booth
• One kid-friendly activity such as a carnival-type activity, coloring or arts and crafts project. Please no latex balloons.