Partnering with Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida provides direct access to the local Spina Bifida community
This year, we are hosting ten Walks across the country. With your support we aim to raise $300,000 and celebrate with over 3,500 individuals and families in the Spina Bifida community in 2019!
On a local level, funds raised go towards building valuable community networks, providing special assistance grants, empowering local leaders, advancing local advocacy, and expanding awareness and outreach.
On a National level, funds raised through Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida advance research, advocacy, education and support to the Spina Bifida community.
As a sponsor of the 2019 Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida, your company will benefit from a comprehensive marketing program providing continuous promotional opportunities through our recruitment, fundraising, event day, post events and social event marketing efforts.
- National Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida Sponsorship Opportunities
- Michigan - June 1, 2019 - Independence Oaks Park, Clarkston, MI
- Chattanooga - June 9, 2019 - Coolidge Park, Chattanooga, TN
- Northern CA - September 7, 2019 - Heather Farm Park, Walnut Creek, CA
- Greater DC Area - September 21, 2019 - Watkins Park, Upper Marlboro, MD
- Richmond - October 5, 2019 - Dorey Park, Henrico, VA
- Southern CA - October 5, 2019 - TeWinkle Park, Costa Mesa, CA
- Central CA - October 2019 - Kiwanis Park, Visalia, CA
- Carolinas - October 19, 2019 - Symphony Park, Charlotte, NC
- Las Vegas - November 9, 2019 - Cornerstone Park, Henderson, NV
- Houston - November 9, 2019 - Bunker Hill Elementary School, Houston, TX