|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Online registration (pay now)||Available||$35.00|
|Day-of registration (pay $45 on site)||Available||$0.00|
Date: Saturday, June 8, 2019 8 AM - 4 PM Pacific Time
Meeting address: UCSF William and Susan Oberndorf Auditorium, 1855 Fourth St., San Francisco, CA 94158. The sign on the front of the building reads, "Betty Irene Moore Women's Hospital." The Auditorium is located just inside the main entrance of the building.
Parking address: UCSF Benioff Medical Center Parking, 1835 Owens St. San Francisco, CA 94158. Click here for a map of the parking facility.
This one-day educational and social event is for parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida, and for adults with Spina Bifida. Topics will include:
Register early to take advantage of the early-bird pricing! Day-of registration is open on an "as available" basis, and the price will increase to $45 per person. The last day for early-bird pricing is June 6, 3 PM PDT.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should attend this event? Parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida, and adults with Spina Bifida, will benefit from our great lineup of presenters and panelists.
2. May children attend this event? Because on-site childcare is not available, children under 15 years are not allowed to attend this event. Please make childcare accommodations as necessary.
3. Why pre-register online rather than pay onsite on the morning of the Education Day?
4. How much does parking cost? UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital is generously providing parking vouchers. Education Day attendees with handicap parking permits and/or plates pay $6, and attendees without handicap parking permits and/or plates pay $16.
5. Are scholarships available? Yes! SBA of California is providing a limited number of scholarships. Click here to download the scholarship application in PDF, and here to download it in Word. Submit the completed application before May 28 to Christina Berlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310-359-9611. Scholarships will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. When can I meet other people and families of children with Spina Bifida? Arrive early to meet with other attendees and vendors during the check-in hour, catch up on breaks between sessions or lunch, and plan to stick around for appetizers and refreshments immediately following the closing remarks – so many great opportunities to network with other adults, parents, providers, and advocates!
7. Are there hotels nearby? There is a myriad of hotels in and around San Francisco, and many are very expensive. The hotels listed below are located half an hour or less from the Education Day venue, and are among the more reasonably-priced. Please contact them directly for details including the cost, parking, and accessibility features. You may search for additional hotels that fit your needs using travel search sites such as Trip Advisor, Priceline, Kayak, Orbitz, Travelocity and others.
Hampton Inn San Francisco - Daly City: 2700 Junipero Serra Blvd, Daly City, CA 94015-1634, 855-605-0317
Inn on Broadway: 2201 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109-2512, 415-776-7900
Rodeway Inn & Suites San Francisco: 1234 Great Hwy, At Lincoln Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94122-1062, 415-731-6644
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Francisco Airport North: 20 Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080-6515, (915) 888-3109
Gateway Inn and Suites Hotel: 516 El Camino Real, San Bruno, CA 94066-4347, 650-583-4555
BridgePoint Inn: 3255 Geneva Ave, Daly City, CA 94014-1643, 415-467-5600
Mylo Hotel (limited number of wheelchair-accessible rooms): 3211 Geneva Ave, Daly City, CA 94014-1643, 844-686-8450
Please contact Juanita Panlener at email@example.com or 202-618-4753 with other questions about this event.