2019 Carolinas Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida
Join us on October 19, 2019Donate
About Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida
Join the Spina Bifida Association at the 2019 Carolinas Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida to be held at Symphony Park: 4400 Sharon Rd. in Charlotte, NC.
Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida is a family friendly, non-competitive one mile walk featuring an Interactive Festival, and Adaptive Health Fair that raises awareness about Spina Bifida and celebrates the accomplishments of the approximately 166,000 Americans living with the challenges it brings. This fun annual event includes games, activities, facepainting, henna, food and refreshments, special visits from mascots, and more! Event proceeds support local community programs and services for all individuals affected by Spina Bifida, as well as national research, advocacy, education, and support initiatives.
- Check-in & day-of registration will be available from 9am-10am only. Please arrive early to avoid lines!
- The Walk-N-Roll will kick-off as soon as check-in/registration closes (shortly after 10am).
- Following the walk/roll, light lunch will be served, thanks to a generous donation by PDQ/Tenders!
- New to Walk-N-Roll? Be sure to grab a teal ribbon sticker at check-in!
- At check-in, grab a passport card. Once you've gotten a sticker from each of our on-site vendors, drop the card back at the SBA booth & we'll have a drawing for a prize at our awards ceremony.
- We'll have lots of fun vendors and activity stations on-site -- be ready for a corn hole tournament, facepainting, a photo booth, giant connect four, and DJ Al returns!
- We have TONS of awesome raffle prizes this year, please bring cash or card to try your luck at our ticketed and silent auction raffle items!
The 2019 Carolinas Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida relies on a team of volunteers to help make the day great. Want to register as a volunteer? Click below to select one or more volunteer tasks. Thank you in advance, We can't do it without our awesome crew of volunteers!
Questions? Need help with fundraising or recruitment? Contact:
Spina Bifida Association of America