2019 Memphis Education Day
Join us on October 12, 2019Buy Tickets! Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Online registration (pay $35 now)||Available||$35.00|
|Day-of registration (pay $45 on site)||Available||$0.00|
Date: Saturday, October 12, 2019
Meeting address: Children's Foundation Research Center, Chesney Auditorium, 50 N. Dunlap St., Memphis, TN 38105. The Auditorium is located near the front entrance, in the first floor/lobby level.
Parking address: TBD
Le Bonheur Children's Hospital invites you to the 2019 Memphis Spina Bifida Education Day.
This one-day educational and social event is for parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida, and for adults with Spina Bifida.
Watch this space for updates!
- Breakfast, lunch, and a small closing/networking reception
- Access to all sessions
- Access to the exhibit area
Register early to take advantage of the early-bird pricing! Day-of registration is open on an "as available" basis, and the price will increase to $45 per person. The last day for early-bird pricing is October 9, 3 PM CDT.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should attend this event? Parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida, and adults with Spina Bifida, will benefit from our great lineup of presenters and panelists.
2. May children attend this event? Because we are still in the planning stages, we are not able to say if children may attend.
3. Why pre-register online rather than pay onsite on the morning of the Education Day?
- Early-bird pricing! The last day of the early registration price of $35 is October 9 at 3 PM CDT. Day-of registration increases to $45.
- Guaranteed admission! Since day-of registration is limited, registering in advance guarantees admission to this educational event PLUS networking opportunities to connect with others in our community!
- Save time! When you register in advance, check-in is a breeze the day of the event.
- Day-of registration will be open on an "as available" basis until seats are filled. Day-of registration is $45 per person.
4. How much does parking cost? Parking is free.
5. Are scholarships available? Yes! Watch this space for details to come.
6. When can I meet other people and families of children with Spina Bifida? Arrive early to meet with other attendees and vendors during the check-in hour, catch up on breaks between sessions or lunch, and plan to stick around for appetizers and refreshments immediately following the closing remarks – so many great opportunities to network with other adults, parents, providers, and advocates!
7. Are there hotels nearby? Details to come.
Please contact Juanita Panlener at email@example.com or 202-618-4753 with other questions about this event.