2019 Las Vegas Education Day
Join us on September 21, 2019Buy Tickets! Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Online registration (pay $35 now)||Available||$35.00|
|Day-of registration (pay $45 on site)||Available||$0.00|
Meeting address: Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, 657 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144
Parking address: Enter the hospital parking area off Hualapai Way. Click here for more visitor information.
SBA of the Intermountain Region, Primary Children's Hospital, and St. Luke's Children's Hospital invite you to the 2019 Las Vegas Education Day
This one-day educational and social event is for parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida and for adults with Spina Bifida.
Topics and more event details coming soon.
- Breakfast, lunch, and a small closing/networking reception
- Access to all sessions
- Access to the exhibit area
Register early to take advantage of the early-bird price of $35! Day-of registration is open on an "as available" basis, and the price will increase to $45 per person. The last day for early-bird pricing is September 18, 3 PM PDT.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should attend this event? Parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida and adults with Spina Bifida will benefit from our great lineup of presenters and panelists.
2. May children attend this event? Because on-site childcare is not available, children under 15 years are not allowed to attend this event. Please make childcare accommodations as necessary.
3. Why pre-register online rather than pay onsite on the morning of the Education Day?
- Early-bird pricing! The last day of the early registration price of $35 is September 18 at 3 PM PDT. Day-of registration increases to $45.
- Guaranteed admission! Since day-of registration is limited, registering in advance guarantees admission to this educational event PLUS networking opportunities to connect with others in our community!
- Save time! When you register in advance, check-in is a breeze the day of the event.
- Day-of registration will be open on an "as available" basis until seats are filled. Day-of registration is $45 per person.
4. How much does parking cost? Parking is free, and can be accessed by entering the hospital campus off Hualapai Way. Please click here to see a Google Maps aerial photo of the parking entrance.
5. Are scholarships available? Yes! SBA of the Intermountain Region is providing scholarships. Scholarships will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. You may download the application in Word or PDF format.
6. When can I meet other people and families of children with Spina Bifida? Arrive early to meet with other attendees and vendors during the check-in hour, catch up on breaks between sessions or lunch, and plan to stick around for appetizers and refreshments immediately following the closing remarks – so many great opportunities to network with other adults, parents, providers, and advocates!
7. Are there hotels nearby? The following hotels are located near Summerlin Hospital:
11011 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 2.0
9090 Alta Dr., Las Vegas, NV 89145
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 1.8
221 N Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89145
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 1.8
9570 W Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89117
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 2.6
8669 W Sahara Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89117
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 3.4
7100 Cascade Valley Ct., Las Vegas, NV 89128
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 4.5
1901 N Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89108
Miles from Summerlin Hospital 4.3
Please contact Juanita Panlener at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-618-4753 with other questions about this event.