SBA of the Carolinas Family Camp Day
Join us on February 29, 2020
Sorry, tickets are no longer being sold.Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Individual (all ages)||Available||$25.00|
Join our Innagural Family Day Camp at Victory Junction!
When and where is Family Day Camp held?
- Family Day Camp will tkae place on February 29, 2020.
- We've partnered with Victory Junction to host SBA of the Carolina's Family Day Camp -- 4500 Adam's Way, Randleman, NC 27317
- Expect a full day of fun -- from 9am - 7:45pm.
Who is invited?
- Family Day Camp is open to all members of the SBA of the Carolinas service area (NC and SC).
- Children of all ages and abilities are welcome, but parents must attend with children.
- Every attendee (adults and children) must register and purchase a ticket for this event.
- Due to the Chapter's fundraising efforts, tickets are available at a nominal fee -- see ticket info below!
How much are tickets and what's included in the cost?
- Family Camp tickets are $25 per person. Please note, tickets for each attendee will need to be purchased in individual orders **EACH WITH A UNIQUE EMAIL ADDRESS** so we can collect age, medical, and allergy information for everyone joining us for this event to ensure we can make all necessary accommodations to host you and your family! (Please ensure at least one email address provided for your family is currently in use so we can share updates with you about the event - additoinal purchases may be made using other/invalid email addresses).
- Every person attending must have a ticket! This includes all ages, parents, siblings, etc.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance via this website - ticket sales available through February 19 only.
- Your ticket includes a full day of activities, as well as lunch and dinner. You won't want to miss all the fun!
Bringing more than three members of your immediate family? Contact [email protected] for a discount code.
What should I bring with me?
- Each family must sign a consent form prior to joining us for camp activities. You can print this form and complete it in advance, or we will have copies available at check-in the day of the event.
- Bring any medications, mobility equipment, or supplies you'll need for the day!
- Wear weather-appropriate, comfortable clothing that you can be active in!
- We recommend that all attendees receive their flu shot in advance of the event.
Need help? Contact [email protected] or call 202-618-4752 to register by phone. We look forward to hosting you!
More Questions? Want to Sponsor this Event?
Contact Kristi Wass, National Director of Chapter Development