2020 Virtual Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida- Richmond
Join us on October 25, 2020Register Donate
NEW! We're Going Virtual!
This year, Walk-N-Roll Richmond is going virtual, and we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than to host ALL of our Walk-N-Roll events on October 25, World Spina Bifida Day!
Our commitment to our mission to build a better and brighter future for those impacted by Spina Bifida has not changed, and we aim to still bring a sense of community and connection to our SBA of Mid-Atlantic Region family through Walk-N-Roll--virtually!
- Virtual Walk-N-Roll participants are invited to register and fundraise as usual. There is no minimum fundraising requirement, but your support now is just as important as ever - all funds make a difference in the lives of those living with Spina Bifida. The celebration *will* go on, so invite your friends and family to register and join us in this new way!
- “Join us” for a Walk, Roll, or other activity of your choice any time on World Spina Bifida day -- we’ll be here all day. Looking for other ways to participate while safely practicing social distancing? We’ll be sharing tons of ideas leading up to the big day. Stay tuned!
- Post photos/video clips of your activity to the virtual event page, where we invite you to comment, like, and connect with both your local community and via their posts in the event, too!
- Fundraising incentives will be distributed at a safe, socially distanced drive-through pick up location later this year (details to come!)
- Register as an individual or a team -- please register everyone participating, regardless of age, just as you would for our in-person event. We want to know just how loud and proud our virtual "crowd" is!
- Teams encouraged but please use best social distancing practices - we recommend setting up a group Facetime call if you'd like to walk or roll with members of your team from afar! Don't forget to snap a screencap to share in the Facebook event.
- Want to do more?
- Create a poster - show your team spirit!
- TEAL is the color of SBA -- show us your pride, teal tshirts, teal pom poms, teal costumes for your dog, we love them all
- Comment on other participants' posts/photos in the Facebook event!
- Connect with our generous sponsors online, via the event page, or phone!
- Call three+ friends and encourage them to donate $20 or any amount they are able to support your efforts!
- Share your activity via Facebook live, Twitch, Instagram Live, or any other platforms you use - help spread the word about our work and your involvement!
Questions? Need help with fundraising, recruitment, or matching gifts? Looking for sponsorship opportunities? Contact us:
Spina Bifida Association of America