2020 Do It Yourself Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida
Join us on October 25, 2020Donate
No Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida in your area but still want to participate and help advance the mission of SBA? Turn up the Teal with a Do It Yourself Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida in your area!
Celebrate with ALL of our Walk-N-Roll events on October 25, World Spina Bifida Day!
Pick a time, date and location that works best for you. And you can still fundraise, generate awareness, and be part of the larger Walk-N-Roll community.
By registering for DIY Walk-N-Roll for SB you will gain access to all of the same fundraising tools and are also eligible for the same fundrasing incentives! Everyone that raises $150 or more will receive the Official 2020 Walk-N-Roll T-shirt!
- Register as an individual or a team -- please register everyone participating, regardless of age, just as you would for our in-person event. We want to know just how loud and proud our virtual "crowd" is!
- Teams encouraged but please use best social distancing practices - we recommend setting up a group Facetime call if you'd like to walk or roll with members of your team from afar! Don't forget to snap a screencap to share in the Facebook event.
- Want to do more?
- Create a poster - show your team spirit!
- TEAL is the color of SBA -- show us your pride, teal tshirts, teal pom poms, teal costumes for your dog, we love them all.
- Comment on other participants' posts/photos in the Facebook event!
- Connect with our generous sponsors online, via the event page, or phone!
- Call three+ friends and encourage them to donate $20 or any amount they are able to support your efforts!
- Share your activity via Facebook live, Twitch, Instagram Live, or any other platforms you use - help spread the word about our work and your involvement!
Where to the funds go?
Funds raised help support advocacy, research, awareness, education, as well as important programs and services like the Spina Bifida patient registry and SBA's National Resource Center.
Questions? Need help with fundraising or recruitment? Contact:
Spina Bifida Association of America