October 3, 2020 VIRTUAL Education Day
Join us on October 3, 2020Buy Tickets! Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Early-Bird Price Per Household||Available||$25.00|
|October 3 Price Per Household||Available||$30.00|
Seattle Children's Hospital
Spina Bifida Advocates of Washington State
Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida - Pacific Northwest
Present the VIRTUAL "Living Well with Spina Bifida" 2020 Spina Bifida Education Day.
This educational event is for parents of children with Spina Bifida of any age, and for adults with Spina Bifida.
Each presentation features a live question and answer sessions with the speakers and panelists (including physicians!).
Registered participants will receive recordings of each session.
*The agenda is subject to change.
All times shown are in Pacific Time
Early-bird registration ($25) closes on October 2 at 3 PM PDT
On-site registration ($30) opens October 3 at 8 AM PDT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should register for this event? Parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida and adults with Spina Bifida will benefit from our great lineup of presenters and panelists.
2. I am an adult with Spina Bifida. Does this event have anything for me? Yes! We are working to ensure the agenda includes topics and content that will be relevant to adults who live in Seattle and the surrounding areas. Please watch this space for updates.
3. Since the event is virtual, why isn't it free? Virtual events still cost money. The registration fee helps cover SBA's staff time, technology, and promotion. Attendees will still receive high-quality content delivered in a clear, professional, and engaging manner.
4. Will I still be able to meet and interact with the presenters and other registrants? Yes! There will be live question and answer sessions following the presentations. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of the Spina Bifida specialists and panelists with the local community organizations.
5. Will the event be recorded? Yes! All 2020 Education Days will be recorded and ultimately available through the Spina Bifida Association website. However, the benefit to attending live is that you get to ask your own, individual questions and interact with presenters and attendees.
6. Where is my login information? All registered participants will receive an email with the details to log in to the event. Early-bird registration closes October 2, 2020 at 3 PM PDT. You may register on October 3 starting at 8 AM PDT, when the cost increases to $30.
7. Are scholarships available? We are sorry, but scholarships are no longer available for this event.
Information to come