October 24 VIRTUAL Education Day
Join us on October 24, 2020Buy Tickets! Donate
|Ticket||Quantity Left||Price Each|
|Early bird registration||Available||$25.00|
The Spina Bifida Association invites you to the "Living Well with Spina Bifida" 2020 Kansas City Education Day
This one-day educational event is for parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida, and for adults with Spina Bifida. Topics will include:
Learning and education
Special needs planning
Overcoming challenges when working with the school system
Neurosurgery and tethered cord - you ask the questions!
Bladder and bowel management
Registration includes access to:
All October 24 Living Well with Spina Bifida Education Day sessions
Live question and answer sessions following each presentation
Information from local community organizations
Early-bird registration ($25) closes on October 23 at 4 PM CDT
On-site registration ($30) opens October 24 at 8:30 AM CDT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Who should register for this event? Parents of children and teens with Spina Bifida and adults with Spina Bifida will benefit from our great lineup of presenters and panelists.
2. I am an adult with Spina Bifida. Does this event have anything for me? Yes! We are working to ensure the agenda includes topics and content that will be relevant to adults who live in Seattle and the surrounding areas. Please watch this space for updates.
3. Since the event is virtual, why isn't it free? Virtual events still cost money. The registration fee helps cover SBA's staff time, technology, and promotion. Attendees will still receive high-quality content delivered in a clear, professional, and engaging manner.
4. Will I still be able to meet and interact with the presenters and other registrants? Yes! There will be live question and answer sessions following the presentations. You will have the opportunity to ask questions of the Spina Bifida specialists and panelists with the local community organizations.
5. Will the event be recorded? Yes! All 2020 Education Days will be recorded and ultimately available through the Spina Bifida Association website. However, the benefit to attending live is that you get to ask your own, individual questions and interact with presenters and attendees.
6. Where is my login information? All registered participants will receive an email with the details to log in to the event. Early-bird registration closes October 23, 2020 at 4 PM CDT. On the day of the event, October 24, you may register starting at 8:30 AM when the cost increases to $30.
Information to come